PokerWorks is hiring for the following positions:
PokerNetwork Senior Editor
We are looking for an experienced writer to take on the role of Senior Editor, who can write and manage all content on PokerNetwork. Working closely with the US team, the Senior Editor will be required to publish any articles from the US site that they deem suitable for the Asia-Pacific region, as well as write locally-focused articles. Workload is estimated at approximately 4-5 hours per day, which can be done on your own schedule.
- Reproduce a localized version of a daily summary produced by the US team, this could be purely "Australianising" the language or also adding one unique local-focused item added each day.
- One unique article per day from within the Australasian region. This can be an interview, poker room review, lifestyle piece, news item, strategy, prediction piece, region-specific tournament recap, etc.
- Direct our part-time writer on what his three, region-specific, articles of the week should be.
- Publishing any locally-relevant content from PokerNews.com each day.
- Occasional updates to marketing-related content, as directed from the marketing team.
- Scan the forum daily for any issues.
For immediate consideration please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with PokerNetwork Senior Editor in the subject line.