- Play Poker on Your Phone with Rush Mobile
- Enjoy 900 freerolls every month at Full Tilt Poker
- Deal Me In - Start earning your share of one of the biggest bonus packages online
- Play Rush Poker - the World’s Fastest Poker Game
- Free $10
Grab a Free $10!
Sign up to Full Tilt Poker through PokerWorks today and you will receive $10 worth of real-money play absolutely free – you do not even have to make a deposit!
Players who sign up for a free Full Tilt Poker account through PokerWorks links will each receive $10 for free, meaning you can get a taste of the superb software, exciting cash games and fantastic tournaments without putting any of your own money on the line. The $10 is made up of four x $2 Ring Game Tickets and four x $0.50 Sit & Go Tickets and can really add some spice to your new online poker career.
Within six hours of registering your Full Tilt Poker account you will receive your first $2 Ring Game Ticket and your first $0.50 Sit & Go Ticket. When you have used both of your tickets, you will become eligible for your next $2 Ring Game Ticket and $0.50 Sit & Go Ticket, which Full Tilt Poker will credit to your account at 06:00ET the following day.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free $10 is made up of four x $2 Ring Game Tickets and four $0.50 Sit & Go Tickets.
- Your first $2 Ring Game Ticket and first $0.50 Sit & Go Ticket will be credited to your Full Tilt Poker account within six hours of you creating your account.
- You must use both of your daily tickets before they expire to get two more tickets the following day. For example, if you do not use your tickets within seven days of receiving them, new tickets will not be credited the following day. In addition, if you only use one of your $2 Ring Game Tickets, the next day a new $2 Ring Game Ticket will be credited to your account but you will not receive a $0.50 Sit & Go Ticket.
- Ring game Tickets expire within seven full days of being credited to your account.
- Sit & Go Tickets expire within fourteen days of being credited.
- You can view the status of your tickets in the Full Tilt Poker cashier.
- The decision of the Full Tilt Poker management team is final.
- Full Tilt Poker and PokerWorks reserve the right to amend or cancel this free $10 promotion at any time.
Take advantage of this amazing offer and you'll soon see why tens of thousands of players choose Full Tilt Poker as their online poker site. Once you've gotten to know your way around, you can claim a value-packed First Deposit Welcome Package. In addition to receiving 10 free tickets to the $50K First Deposit Freeroll Series and a free tournament ticket worth $2.25, your first three deposits will be matched 100%, up to a combined maximum of $600, in the form of a welcome bonus!
Every Full Tilt Poker Tournament has a Guaranteed Prize Pool!
Full Tilt Poker has completely revamped its tournament schedule and has taken the unprecedented step of placing guarantees on the prize pools of every single tournament in its lobby!
The new tournament schedule went live on Feb. 25 and features a very diverse range of tournamente including 28-30 Rush tournaments, 15-20 multi-entry events, 10-15 re-entry tournaments and 6-8 multi-chance tournament per day.
Full Tilt Poker also promises to host at least one guaranteed tournament every 10 minutes and up to 225 guaranteed cash tournaments every single day. For those of you wondering how much money is being guaranteed, during March 2013, there will be at least $25,000,000 in tournament prize pools!
Full Tilt Poker is rapidly becoming the number one site to play online poker tournaments at.
Full Tilt Poker Launches EU Site
In February 2013, Full Tilt Poker launched
, a sister site to Full Tilt Poker that is regulated in Malta. At time of writing, players from Greece, Luxembourg and Slovenia have already been migrated to the .EU site, with residents of Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Romania and Sweden to eventually follow.
Those players who play on the .EU site will share the exact same traffic as the .com site so there will be no notable differences whatsoever. However, players on the .EU site will be able to take advantage of certain tax benefits as in some EU countries winnings from online poker sites based within the European Economic Area (EAA) – which Malta is part of – are tax free.
Players from the aforementioned countries will have to agree to new terms and conditions and download new software when they are eventually prompted to do so, but no other steps are required and the playing experience will remain completely unchanged.
Full Tilt Poker Overview
Full Tilt Poker is one of the largest online poker sites in the industry today and currently ranked second for cash game traffic by PokerScout.com. Now owned by the Rational Group – the company behind the world's largest online poker site, PokerStars – Full Tilt Poker is one of the safest and most exciting and rewarding online poker sites available.
Full Tilt Poker boasts significant cash game traffic, with an average over more than 9,000 players online during peak hours. These players can be found at a variety of games including Texas Hold'em, pot limit Omaha, Seven-card Stud, Razz, and, of course, the Rush Poker tables; the original "fast-fold" poker game.
Along with the highly popular cash games at Full Tilt Poker, multi-table tournaments are also running with massive fields. Full Tilt Poker kicks off tournaments 24-hours a day, 365-days a year and awards millions of dollars each and every week.
Massive First Deposit Welcome Package
One of the many reasons Full Tilt Poker is so popular is its first deposit welcome package. New customers who sign up to Full Tilt Poker at PokerWorks are eligible for a 100% match up to $600 first deposit bonus.
The beauty of this bonus is players can claim it in three chunks. Simply complete up to three deposits within 60 days and Full Tilt Poker will match each deposit with a 100% bonus. This bonus then clears at a rate of $1 per 25 Full Tilt Points; with the bonus being released in chunks of 10% of the initial deposit amount or $20, whichever is smaller.
You have four months to release the full bonus amount
In addition to the 100% match up to $600 first deposit bonus, new customers also gain access to $50,000 worth of freerolls! Make your first deposit at Full Tilt Poker and 10 free tickets to the $50K First Deposit Freerolls Series will be placed into your account.
Jump in the competition against fellow first time depositors each Sunday at 06:00ET and 14:30ET and see how much you can win!
Limits and Rake
Full Tilt Poker has a range of limits to suit all levels. No Limit Texas Hold’em starts at $0.01/$0.02 and go as high as $500/$1000. Omaha High/Low, Stud and Stud High/Low range clear through to $1000/$2000. Razz begins at $0.25/$0.50 and tops out at $1000/$2000. For $0.25/$0.50 games the rake is very competitive, capped at only $0.50. The rake at Full Tilt Poker is determined by the number of players in a hand, the limit level, and type of game being played. At the lower limits, the rake is often capped at $0.50 and/or $1, however it can go up to $3. In general, the rake is 5% of the pot and never exceeds $3. Full Tilt Poker also enforces a 'no flop-no drop' policy.
Every poker player dreams of playing for the highest stakes where vast sums of money are won and lost on the turn of a card. Players also love to watch the best-of-the-best battle it out at the virtual felt and Full Tilt Poker has some of the best players on the planet in their elite stable.
Dubbed "The Professionals," the cream of the crop are Full Tilt Poker sponsored pros. At the time of publication, there are only three players in this elite group: Tom Dwan, Viktor Blom, and Gus Hansen. This trio play the highest stakes available and generate some crazy action! Watch for them at the felt.
Edge Rewards Loyalty Scheme
Full Tilt Poker rewards its loyal customers with a fantastic VIP Scheme called Edge Rewards. There are five status levels in Edge Rewards, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond; each awarding a number of benefits that increase as players reach the higher Edge status levels.
Benefits include daily and weekly freerolls and cash payments of up to $2.50 per 100 Full Tilt Points earned. Points earned reaching the various Edge Rewards levels can also be used to purchase a big variety of products in the Full Tilt Poker store.
Software and Extra Features
The Full Tilt Poker software is one of the best in the business and the company is always improving the features available. Some of the features include:
- Hand History - Check back on up to the last 50 hands you played with this feature.
- Notes - Simple to use and easily accessed, the notes at Full Tilt Poker are an added bonusl for most players.
- Statistics - In an easy to read percentage format, the stats at Full Tilt Poker are detailed and quickly available.
- Find a Player - Join a table with friends or go heads up with your favorite opponent.
- Numerous Table Views - Choose between Racetrack and Classic view, with or without avatars.
- Auto Top-Up - Allows the software to automatically top up your stack during cash games.
- Fully customizable lobby - Tweak the easy to navigate lobby so you only see the games you are interested in.
Full Tilt Poker has a number of support emails available, depending on one's specific issues. Queries are answered promptly and accurately. The website also contains a wealth of troubleshooting information and FAQ's.