At CD Poker, when you win big, you can win even bigger with CD Poker’s Best Hand Bonus. But that’s not all! When you lose big, you can still win big - with CD Poker’s Bad Beat Bonus!
And, if you win in any real money ring game with a Royal Flush, you can walk away with a Best Hand of the Day Bonus of $100! The highest Royal Flush of the day wins the bonus and this is in addition to any other pot winnings you receive from the hand! Get a little extra cash for your win just by getting your Royal Flush in a Texas Hold’em cash game! The Best Hand of the Day Bonus Rules are:
• The highest Royal Flush hand of the day wins the bonus.
• Both pocket cards must be used in the winning hand.
• Only Texas Hold'em games with minimum blinds of $0.50/$1 apply.
• At least three players must be dealt into the hand.
• Only one Best Hand of the Day Bonus is awarded per day.
• This bonus is awarded to the FIRST player to receive the Best Hand on any given day. Winning players and hands will be posted on CD Poker’s Winners page.
Even If you’re holding a great hand and lady luck doesn’t choose to smile on you, there is no need to frown, because you can still win $150 with CD Poker’s Bad Beat bonus! As long as you are playing a real-money Texas Hold'em ring game, when you lose at showdown with a hand of J-J-J-J or better, then you’ll be able to claim your Bad Beat bonus payout.
The Bad Beat Bonus is awarded when all of the following rules and conditions apply:
• The player must have 4 jacks or better – and lose - in order to qualify.
• Both pocket cards must be used in both the winning and losing hands . • The Bad Beat Bonus is only available in Texas Hold’em Cash Game ring tables (non-tournament play).
• To claim and receive your bonus, you must send an email to support at CD Poker when you win.
Isn’t it time you got your bonus? Then Download CD Poker through PokerWorks and use bonus code: pworks. When you do, you will get a special bonus of 150% up to $500 and an exclusive 70% up to $500 monthly reload bonus! Now you are ready to log-in and play Texas Hold’em at CD Poker today! With a Win-Win situation, how can you lose?