Cookies on the PokerWorks Website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the PokerWorks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue using cookies

Poker News | Online Poker | News

Stash your FREE Cash on Pacific Poker

Share this
You have probably heard the saying, “Nothing is Free” but in the world of online poker that simply is not true, especially at Pacific Poker!

If you are going to play poker, why not play where you can easily build your bankroll? While most poker sites make you jump through hoops to get a bonus, Pacific Poker is rolling out the red carpet for new players. It all starts when you Download Pacific Poker and use the bonus code: POKERWORKS. This secret code gets you a 100% deposit bonus up to $400 but the easy part is you will get 25% of your Welcome Deposit Bonus instantly… before you even sit down and play! FREE money to play with as soon as you sign-up and deposit at least $50! And, earning the other 75% of your bonus is simple because all you have to do is what you signed up to do- play poker! When you play, you earn points, when you earn points – you earn bonus dollars! Plus you don’t have to just play in cash games to earn those points to get your remaining bonus, because tournament buy-ins count too! So what could be easier? A chance to boost your bankroll in special Freeroll tournaments – that’s what!


Pacific Poker continues to roll out the welcome mat to new players with not ONE but TWO special Freerolls - just for new depositors!

First up is the weekly $1,000 Freeroll: To qualify to play for your slice of the cash pie, just deposit a minimum deposit of $50 between Friday 00:00 GMT and the next Thursday at 23:59 GMT.  And any and every week that you make a deposit, you’ll be eligible for the following Saturday’s $1,000 Depositors Freeroll , then just register under the 'Multi Table' tab and get ready to play and win for free! Deposit every week and you could be pocketing free cash, your share of $1,000 every week!

Pretty sweet Freeroll deal right? Well it is nothing compared to Pacific Pokers mega $3,500 give-away for new depositors! No points to earn, no hot coals to walk on, just hot poker action when you qualify to compete in SEVEN Freerolls a day and claim your share of $500 in each one of them! And, if you deposit more than $50, the freebies just keep getting better! When you sign-up at Pacific Poker, just deposit a few dollars more than $50 and you’ll be eligible for a THIRD Freeroll! This is the special Depositors Only Freeroll where there is a $1,000 prize pool up for grabs - just waiting for you to compete and win your share!

Sure you have choices of where to play online, but it just makes good financial sense to play where you get more bang for your buck! Only Pacific Poker gives you:

•    An immediate cash welcome bonus of 25% from your deposit bonus.
•    $3,500 waiting to be won in the daily Freerolls.
•    A Weekly $1,000 prize pool Depositors Freeroll.
•    Special $1,000 Depositors Only Freeroll.

Sign-up, sign-in and take a good look at Pacific Poker today to get in on all the action with the great new player bonuses!

*Even though great sites like Pacific Poker do not accept US players at this time, due to the UIGEA (that decision will surely be overturned soon), there are still many great sites that accept and welcome US players.  PokerStars is one that welcomes the US, and for a limited time, you can receive $25 FREE for signing up through PokerWorks.  Make your move, time changes everything, and if you are US based, join the PokerPlayersAlliance and fight for your right to play!*

News Flash

The IRS Scores Big at 2015 WSOP ME Final Table

The IRS managed to snag 34.13 percent from the payouts of the 2015 November Nine, totaling $8,467,091.

Read more

Quick Room Review

Bonus Room review

Subscribe to the Nightly Turbo

Be the first to know all the latest poker news, tournament results, gossip and learn all about the best online poker deals straight from your inbox.

RSS Feed