ParadisePoker presents The Paradise Series of Poker (PSOP) and gives you a fantastic opportunity to play against internet and casino pros in London—and the best part is you can win a seat to the Main Event without leaving the comfort of your home.
What is The Paradise Series of Poker?
The PSOP is a two week poker festival held in London at the International Private Members Club August 24th – September 8th featuring 12 European Ranking Events.
|Event ||Date & Time||Buy-in ||Details|
|1||Wed 26th Aug, 7p.m.||£200|| NLH Freezeout|
|2||Thurs 27th Aug, 7p.m.|| £100/50 ||NLH 1 rebuy/add-on|
|3||Fri 28th Aug, 7p.m.||£50||PLO Rebuy|
|4||Sat 29th Aug – Mon 31 Aug, 4p.m. (3 day event)||£300||NLH Freezeout (WSOP Main Event Structure)|
|5||Sun 30th Aug, 7p.m.||£50||NLH Freezeout|
|6||Mon 31st Aug, 4p.m.|| £100 ||NLH Freezeout|
|7|| Wed 2nd Sep, 7p.m. || £200 ||NLH Freezeout|
|8|| Thurs 3rd Sep, 7p.m. ||£100/50||NLH 1 rebuy/add-on|
|9||Fri 4th Sept, 7p.m.|| £300 ||Double Chance PLO|
|10|| Sat 5th – Tue 8th Sept, 4p.m. |
( 2 Day 1s)
|£1,000|| NLH Main Event|
|11||Sunday 6th Sept, 7p.m.||£50||NLH Freezeout|
|12||Tuesday 8th Sept, 7p.m.||£200||H.O.R.S.E.|
ParadisePoker is adding £10,000 to the £1,000 Main Event of the festival. The main event has the potential of a £410,000 prize pool—with a 400 max number of entrants. Look for some of the biggest names on the circuit to attend.
ParadisePoker is the only online poker room where you can qualify for the prestigious £1,000 Paradise Series of Poker Main Event.
The great news is that you may be able to freeroll into the Main Event:
• If you earned 1,000 FPPs in July, you are eligible to play in PSOP FPP Freeroll Final on Sunday, August 9th at 18:00 GMT and could find yourself winning one of three guaranteed €1,600 packages to the Paradise Series of Poker Main Event.
• If you earned 4,000 FPPs in July, you qualified for the PSOP Silver VIP Freeroll held on Sunday August 9th at 19:00 GMT and could win a €2,000 PSOP Main Event package.
• If you stacked up 12,000 FPPs in July, you are eligible to play in a more exclusive, smaller Paradise Series of Poker Gold VIP Freeroll on Sunday, August 9th at 19:00 GMT and have the opportunity to win a €2,000 Main Event package.
If you aren’t eligible for the freeroll events on Sunday, August 9th, you can still get there by playing in daily and weekly cash satellites for an opportunity to win a €1,600 PSOP Main Event Package.
• Monday-Saturday at 17:00 GMT and Sundays at 13:00 GMT - €2+.20 (daily feeder) guarantees one seat for every €22 in the prize pool to>>
• the €20+€2 (daily super) Monday-Saturday at 19:30 GMT and Sundays at 16:00 GMT guarantees one seat for every €170 in the prize pool to>>
• the online finals €160+€10 held on Sunday on August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th at 19:00 GMT which guarantees one prize package for every €1,600 in the prize pool to the Main Event.
The €1,600 Main Event Prize Packages include entry to the £1,060 PSOP Main Event and €380 expenses. The €2,000 prize package includes entry to the £1,060 PSOP Main Event and €780 expenses. There is no cash equivalent for packages won and if a player is unable to attend, the prize package will be redistributed by ParadisePoker in its sole discretion. Be sure to check all the terms and conditions at ParadisePoker. Of course you have the option of buying directly into any of the tournament events if your poker playing trail takes you to London.
Use ParadisePoker’s fantastic sign-up bonus— bonus code PWORKS1000 to receive 200% up to €1000—you will have free money to play in all the satellites and fun promos they offer and have cash left over to build a bankroll.