Cookies on the PokerWorks Website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the PokerWorks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue using cookies

Poker News | Online Poker | News

Win Your WSOP Seat at UB and Claim a Huge Bonus

Share this
Are you one of those players who have decided that this is your year to get to the World Series of Poker? Although it may be hard to believe, it is that time of year once again - when players all over the world start to chart their course to Las Vegas, Nevada.

And while Las Vegas is the perfect vacation destination offering unrivaled entertainment extravaganzas and gastronomic delights, what really attracts poker players is the millions of dollars up for grabs, not to mention the instant claim to fame! While the most famous poker tournament in the world is undoubtedly the WSOP Main Event, the tournament schedule is packed full of other events as well, where world champions are crowned on a daily basis as they pocket millions of dollars.

All-you-can-eat buffets and thrilling circus acts aside, it is exciting poker action and the dream of winning millions that draws thousands of poker players from around the globe to the most popular poker event of the year. And this year, why not make your dreams come true by playing at UB Poker and winning your WSOP seat for as little as $.10?

There are so many ways to get to the WSOP with UB Poker that your only decision will be which path to take! And as extra added bonus, UB Poker will pay you a minimum of $1,000 in cash - just to show up and take your seat in Las Vegas!

When you win your Main Event seat through a Step Sit N’ Go or Multi-table Satellite at UB, just take your seat wearing UB branded gear and depending on your finishing position, UB will pay you a cash bonus at the end of the tournament! And since the bonus prize pool is progressive, the more UB players that play in the WSOP, the more bigger the bonus will be! How it works is; 75% of the prize pool will be split among all participating UB players and the remaining 25% will be split among the players who cash in the main event. For every UB player in the Main Event, cash will be added to the bonus prize pool as follows:

•    0 - 15   Players $1,500 added per player
•    16 - 20 Players $1,750
•    21 - 25 Players $2,000
•    26 - 30 Players $2,500
•    31 - 35 Players $3,000
•    36 - 40 Players $3,500
•    41 - 45 Players $4,000
•    46 - 50 Players $4,500
•    51+ Players $5,000

Therefore, if 52 players show up and play for Team UB, the total prize pool will be $260K ($5000 x 52 players) with 75% of the prize pool being shared equally by all 52 participating players and they will receive $3,750 IN CASH!

But that's not all UB will pay you for, because the deeper you go in the Main Event, the bigger bonus you will get in the form of an exclusive sponsorship deal that’s worth up to $750k! But first you have to win your Main Event seat! And with the huge roster of WSOP satellites on tap at UB, you won't have any problem winning more than one! And to help even more players win their seat, UB Poker will be hosting the following special guaranteed satellites that you can Buy directly into for $500+30 or, jump in one of the many satellites and win your seat for as little as just 10 cents!

•    25-seat Sunday, June 6th at 4pm ET
•    50-seat Sunday, June 20th at 4pm ET

When you win more than one WSOP Main Event seat through one of the many UB Step Sit n’ Gos, Super Satellites or 25-seat & 50-seat Guarantees, UB will pay their top players tournament dollars when they win multiple Main Event seats by playing in satellites! Prove yourself to be the king of the satellites, and UB will credit your account with $12,000 in cash for each additional WSOP Main Event seat you win! Plus you will be placed on the King of Satellites Leaderboard, where for each additional Main Event seat you win, you’ll earn one Leaderboard point. Then on July 1st, UB will tally up the leaderboard points and award the top five winners the following cash prizes:

•    1st Place- $5,000
•    2nd Place- $2,000
•    3rd Place - $1,500
•    4th Place - $1,000
•    5th Place - $750

With all of these roads open to the WSOP this year, no matter which path you take - UB Poker offers the most direct route to Las Vegas!

News Flash

The IRS Scores Big at 2015 WSOP ME Final Table

The IRS managed to snag 34.13 percent from the payouts of the 2015 November Nine, totaling $8,467,091.

Read more

Quick Room Review

Bonus Room review

Subscribe to the Nightly Turbo

Be the first to know all the latest poker news, tournament results, gossip and learn all about the best online poker deals straight from your inbox.

RSS Feed