Cookies on the PokerWorks Website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the PokerWorks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue using cookies

Poker News | Online Poker | News

Get a $1,000 Bonus When You Qualify For the WSOP at UB

Share this
Here is a chance to live your dream and play in Vegas in the 2010 World Series of Poker Main Event, and to sweeten the deal you will be guaranteed of walking away from the tables with at least $1,000 in cash!

UB Poker not only wants to send you to the WSOP, but also to give you a little extra boost even if your bubble is busted. So as an extra bonus in this year’s World Series of Poker promotions, UB will be paying qualified players a minimum of $1,000 cash just to show up at the Main Event and claim their seat!

It’s an opportunity of a lifetime, but to take advantage of it, you will need to qualify by winning your Main Event seat at UB through their  Step Sit n’ Gos or the Multi-table Satellites. Manage this feat and you will be awarded with an amazing $12,000 World Series of Poker prize package that includes your $10,000 Main Event seat and $2,000 in cash for travel expenses. Then when you get to Vegas and play in the Main Event while wearing UB gear, you will collect a cash bonus of at least $1,000 at the end of the tournament!

Even better, the UB bonus prize pool is progressive, meaning that the more UB players that claim their seat in the World Series of Poker Main Event, the bigger the cash bonus will be!  A total of 75% of this prize pool will be shared among all of the participating UB players, with the remaining 25% to be divvied up among those players who cash in the Main Event. The UB progressive cash bonus will add up quick because the bonus grows along with the total number of UB players who participate in the Main Event!

The bonus will be based on the following:

0 to 15 Participating Players there will be $1,500 added per player.
16 to 20 Participating Players there will be $1,750 added per player.
21 to 25 Participating Players there will be $2,000 added per player.
26 to 30 Participating Players there will be $2,500 added per player.
31 to 35 Participating Players there will be $3,000 added per player.
36 to 40 Participating Players there will be $3,500 added per player.
41 to 45 Participating Players there will be $4,000 added per player.
46 to 50 Participating Players there will be $4,500 added per player.
51+ Participating Players there will be $5,000 added per player.

With so much money to be made, there will be plenty of reasons to earn your seat and make sure you are in it when the WSOP action starts!  Then if 52 UB players take their seat at the Main Event, the total of the mega prize pool will be $5000 x 52 players for a sum of $260,000! And if two of these participating UB players cash in the Main Event, each of them will receive an additional bonus of $32,500 IN CASH! And even if no UB player cashes in the main event, all of the 52 players will equally share the total Progressive Prize Pool to receive a tidy sum of $5,000!

Start playing for your World Series of Poker Main Event package today at UB Poker and get ready to grab your bonus for claiming your seat in Vegas this summer!

News Flash

The IRS Scores Big at 2015 WSOP ME Final Table

The IRS managed to snag 34.13 percent from the payouts of the 2015 November Nine, totaling $8,467,091.

Read more

Quick Room Review

Bonus Room review

Subscribe to the Nightly Turbo

Be the first to know all the latest poker news, tournament results, gossip and learn all about the best online poker deals straight from your inbox.

RSS Feed