Cake Poker has some super tasty promotions going on right now - to satisfy even the most discriminating poker player’s sweet tooth! Not only can you win a sweet prize package to the World Series of Poker, but you can do it for just one dollar!
Every online poker room is offering up WSOP deals, but here is a promotion that really puts the icing on the cake - the chance to do the WSOP your way! At Cake Poker it is all about flexibility; that is why their poker room has a huge schedule of satellite tournaments where you can win your WSOP prize package, and once you do, you can choose which tournaments you want to play in when you get to Las Vegas!
First up are the satellite qualifiers that offer you the chance to win a $12,500 ‘Not your typical Main Event‘ prize package. What makes this prize different from those being given away by other online poker rooms is that Cake Poker will not automatically award you with a $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event! Instead you will receive $12,500 to use for a buy-in to the No Limit Holdem Main Event OR twelve $1,000 events, or even two $5,000 events! What happens in Vegas while you play in Vegas - is entirely up to you!
No one but YOU will decide what sweet WSOP events you want to enter! Spend it all on tournament buy-ins or save some to pay for your hotel and travel expenses - the choice is yours! Play in what you want, when you want, stay where you want, and even wear what you want because these fantastic WSOP prize packages at Cake Poker come with absolutely no strings attached!
Play in any of these satellite qualifiers to win your $12,500 WSOP money - your way!
• $3+$.30 Buy-in Daily Rebuy/Add On (R/A) - Winners advance to the $12,500 Series 2010 Semi Final.
• $5+$.50 Buy-in Daily Freezeout - Winners advance to the Series $12,500 Semi Final.
• $25 +$2 Buy-in Daily at 8:40 AM, 2:40 PM, 8:40 PM - One player will advance to the Series $12,500 Final for every $374 in the prize pool.
• $350+$24 Buy-in $12,500 Series 2010 Final takes place every Sunday at 4 PM EST -Winners receive a WSOP $12,500 prize package.
You can also play to win a $2,500 WSOP prize package in the five step Sit n Go series starting at just $1, or you can jump in the action at any level to avoid the lower steps!
Step satellites are as follows:
• $1+$.10 buy-in Step 1 awards: 1st place a Ticket to Step 2.
• $6 +$.60 buy-in Step 2 where 1st will advance to Step 3; 2nd place will repeat Step 2; 3rd and 4th places receive a ticket to repeat Step 1.
• $25 +$2 buy-in Step 3 where 1st place will Advance to Step 4; 2nd place will repeat Step 3; 3rd place receives a ticket to Step 2, and 4th and 5th place receive a ticket to repeat Step 1.
• $108+$6 buy-in Step 4 will pay three places, 1st: Advance to Step 5; 2nd: Repeat Step 4; 3rd: Ticket to Step 3.
• $490 +$17 Series 2010 $2,500 Step 5 - 1st place will win a $2,500 WSOP Prize package and 2nd place will win $440.
And don't forget if you don't want to go to all five steps, you can jump in at any point - even Step 5! If you are a poker player who is a resident of the USA, then here is a super sweet surprise for you, the doors are open and your seat is waiting at Cake Poker! That's right - at Cake Poker everyone is welcome, even poker players in the US! So get over to Cake Poker today and see all of the sweet tasty WSOP deals waiting for you!