Cookies on the PokerWorks Website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the PokerWorks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue using cookies

Poker News | Online Poker | News

UB Poker to Award 25 WSOP Main Event Seats on June 6th

Share this
Time is quickly running out for players to qualify for the world’s biggest and most prestigious poker tournament, known of course as the World Series of Poker. But thanks to UB Poker, there is no need to panic if you have not secured your seat at the 2010 Main Event, because on June 6th, UB will host a Super Satellite that will send an additional 25 UB players to Las Vegas for a poker trip of a lifetime!

Mark your calendar now to be at UB on June 6th so you can play for one of the 25 seats guaranteed to be given away to the WSOP Main Event that kicks off on July 5th! For those online poker players who are up to the challenge, this is your opportunity to secure one of 25 prize packages that will include your $10,000 entry fee into the Main Event plus another $2,000 for travel expenses! And  when you win your Main Event package, you will also be one step closer to getting paid your share of the bonus cash up for grabs in the UB ‘Show Up and Get Paid’ promotion.

All UB poker players who qualify online and show up to play for Team UB in Vegas in the Main Event will automatically earn their share of the ‘Show Up and Get Paid’ progressive prize pool. At last check, this colossal prize pool had reached $350,000 based on 70 qualifiers. When 51 or more of the UB online qualifiers make their way to the Main Event at the Rio, UB will add $5,000 per player to the progressive prize pool, meaning that each player will walk away with a minimum of $3,750 cash, which is 75% of the potential $255K prize pool! And all UB qualifiers who cash in the Main Event will also get a share of the remaining 25% of the progressive prize pool!

The World Series of Poker 25-Package Guaranteed Super Satellite tournament has a $500+30 buy-in and starts on Sunday, June 6th at 16:00 ET. But if you act now, you can get to Vegas cheaper when you satellite your way to the WSOP 25-Package Guaranteed Super Satellite in qualifiers with buy-ins starting from as little as $10+1. Players can also earn their way by starting in a $0.10 Step tournament - but these options won’t last long because this year’s World Series of Poker is already underway!

And even if you don’t manage to win your WSOP seat early, you can still get into the action when you play in the $60+6 buy-in satellite feeder on Sunday, June 6th at 13:00 ET, for your shot at one of the 50 Seats Guaranteed to the 25-Seat Package Guaranteed Super Satellite to follow at 16:00 ET. Plus you can get in the $60+6 buy-in event by playing in qualifiers starting from just $3!

The time is now to play at UB for your shot at a trip of a lifetime to play in the 2010 World Series of Poker Main Event - don't miss what may be your last chance to win your way to Las Vegas in July!

News Flash

The IRS Scores Big at 2015 WSOP ME Final Table

The IRS managed to snag 34.13 percent from the payouts of the 2015 November Nine, totaling $8,467,091.

Read more

Quick Room Review

Bonus Room review

Subscribe to the Nightly Turbo

Be the first to know all the latest poker news, tournament results, gossip and learn all about the best online poker deals straight from your inbox.

RSS Feed