Cookies on the PokerWorks Website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the PokerWorks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue using cookies

Poker News | Online Poker | News

UB Has Your Late Breaking WSOP Main Event Prize Package

Share this
The action is about to heat up at UB Poker with at least 50 Main Event seats up for grabs in the UB World Series of Poker 50 Package Super Satellite! Just when you thought you may have missed your chance to win your Main Event prize package, UB will host this action-packed event on Sunday, June 20th at 16:00 ET with a buy-in of $500+30!

This ultimate online poker satellite event guarantees to qualify a bare minimum of 50 online poker players for a reserved seat in the $10,000 buy-in No Limit Holdem Main Event at the World Series of Poker next month! This means that you won't have to finish first to get to Vegas this year, all you have to do is finish among the top 50 players in the satellite event to earn your $12,000 WSOP prize package! And when you finish in the top 50 you will receive a prize package that will include not only your $10,000 buy-in to the Main Event, but also $2,000 for your travel expenses! Not to mention the fact that you will be joining and mingling with the famous pros of Team UB like Annie Duke and Phil Hellmuth!

At least 100 players have already qualified for their Main Event seat by playing in the UB online satellites. And if that isn’t exciting enough, with the UB ‘Show Up, Get Paid’ promotion, each player who qualifies can win their share of a progressive prize pool of $500,000 or more just for taking their seat in the Main Event! This fantastic cash bonus will be shared among all UB qualifiers who simply show up to play July’s Main Event at the World Series of Poker wearing UB logo branded gear!

Qualifiers will get a piece of the ‘show up and get paid’ bonus, where a total of 75 percent of the continuously growing prize pool will be split among the UB players present at the event, while the remaining 25 percent will be shared by any UB qualifying players who manage to cash in the Main Event.  If 100 UB qualifiers take their seat in the Main Event, each player would receive a minimum of $3,750 whether or not they cash in the world’s biggest poker tournament! And if just two UB players manage to cash in the event, they would each walk away with yet another $62,500 - which proves that if you are going to play in the Main Event this year, you should get there by playing at UB!

The direct buy-in to the UB World Series of Poker 50 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite is $500+30, but you can get your seat by playing in any of the daily satellite feeders running now at UB for as little as $3! Plus there are a variety of satellites with buy-in amounts of just $55 and $60 that will all get you to the UB June 20th 50 Package Guaranteed event! What’s more, if you don’t win your seat in one of these satellites, you can still jump into the 100-seat guaranteed satellite for a buy-in of $60+6 at the last minute on June 20th at 13:00 ET that will also lead into the 50 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite taking place just three hours later.
 
Get over to UB Poker today to check out the available qualifiers under the ‘Satellites’ tab in the UB tournament lobby for your chance to earn your way to Vegas for the World Series of Poker Main Event next month!

News Flash

The IRS Scores Big at 2015 WSOP ME Final Table

The IRS managed to snag 34.13 percent from the payouts of the 2015 November Nine, totaling $8,467,091.

Read more

Quick Room Review

Bonus Room review

Subscribe to the Nightly Turbo

Be the first to know all the latest poker news, tournament results, gossip and learn all about the best online poker deals straight from your inbox.

RSS Feed