A whopping €1 Million Guaranteed over a session of four tournaments all held in exotic Latin locations; that sums up the Full Tilt Poker Series – España!
Starting March 11th there will be at least €1,000,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs when the Full Tilt Poker Series – España begins in beautiful Madrid, Spain. To get in on the action, you need to get your seat online at Full Tilt Poker by playing in the España satellites which are running now!
Full Tilt Poker is offering you three opportunities each week to win a prize package worth $3,200 to a live FTP Series – España event when you play in the following satellites:
• Tuesdays at 15:45 ET for a $200+$16 buy-in where three (3) prize packages are guaranteed
• Thursdays at 15:45 ET buy-in for $200+$16 buy-in to win one of three (3) prize packages that are guaranteed to be awarded
• Sundays at 15:45 ET buy-in for $600+$40 to win one of five (5) guaranteed prize packages
The only way to get in to the Full Tilt Poker Series – España is to win your seat in the best poker tournament series in Spain by playing online exclusively at Full Tilt Poker. Then once you take down a qualifier, you can play in any of these four live No-Limit Holdem tournament events:
• March 11th to 13th at the Casino Gran in Madrid – buy-in for €1,500+€150 to play for the €150,000 guaranteed prize pool
• May 20th to 22nd (Venue to Be Announced) €1,500+€150 buy-in and a €150,000 prize pool
• August 19th to 21st (To Be Announced) buy-in is €1,500+€150 with a €150,000 prize pool
• December 1st through the 4th - the Grand Final at the Casino Gran in Madrid will have a buy-in of €3,000+€300 and a €550,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Prove you have what it takes to win and be one of the top competitors at the Full Tilt Poker Series – España Events and you will qualify to a Masters Series Event , which is Spain’s most exclusive poker series!
Last year, almost 700 players took their seats to battle for more than €1.3 million in prize money and a Grand Final first place prize of €150K, which helped the series secure its reputation as the biggest poker tournament series in Spain. In April of 2010, the series kicked off in Gerona with 128 players battling for a total prize pool of €192K. In the end it was Pedro Javier Piazuelo who took down the top prize and a bounty bonus that was on Full Tilt Poker pro Raul ‘El Toro’ Paez.
Event number two in June made a stop in Malaga, where 131 players made the trek to the Costa del Sol to vie for a €196K prize pool. In Malaga, it was Luigi Tantari who made history as the first non-Spanish player to win a Series España event when he walked away with €60,000 for the win. From there the series headed to the Casino Gran Madrid in August, where over 200 players hit the green felt to play for a piece of the €348K prize pool. Rubén Velasco proved he was no one hit wonder when he took down the €110K top prize and became the first player in series history to reach three consecutive final tables.
Then December saw the Grand Final in Barcelona where 194 players took their seats to compete for the €590K total prize pool. When the smoke cleared it was Belgium’s 22-year-old Kevin Vandermissen who claimed the top prize of €150K and the Grand Final crown.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes to be the next Full Tilt Poker Series España champion? Then register for a satellite today in the Full Tilt Poker Lobby under the “Live Events” and “All” tabs. Look for the green color-coded tournaments labeled “FTPS España - Qualifier” and click the “Register Now” link to reserve your seat!