Bodog Poker, the best kept secret in online poker
If you haven't played at Bodog Poker, you are missing one of the best kept secrets in online poker. Bodog Poker has so many options for the skilled, intermediate, new, donkey, or grinder that you have to check them all out to see how many of them suit you and your playing style. Obviously you don't have to play tournaments, you can play ring games that jam 24/7 and while you're playing those ring games or buying into tournaments, you're building Bodog Poker Points (PTS). In cash games you earn poker points for contributing to a raked pot and in tournaments you pick up 3 points for every $1.00 in fees paid for tournaments you enter. And you get paid poker points just for playing, one point for every hour you play at real money tables up to a maximum of 500 points per calendar month.
Poker Point Buyin Tournaments
- Every day at 6:10PM ET there's a 200 PTS buy-in $7,500 PTS Freeroll Qualifier - for every 5 players, 1 wins a tournament ticket to the $7,500 PTS Freeroll that runs on the 2nd and Last Saturday of every month.
- Running daily at 10:40PM ET, look for a 25PTS buy-in $7,500 PTS Freeroll Qualifier - for every 40 players, 1 wins a Tournament Ticket to the $7,500 PTS Freeroll that runs on the 2nd and last Saturday of every month.
- Running daily throughout the day, you'll find 150 PTS buy-in $7,500 PTS Freeroll Qualifier SNG - six-handed single table tournaments where 1st place wins a Tournament Ticket to the $7,500 PTS Freeroll that is held on the 2nd and last Saturday of every month.
- On the 2nd and last Saturday of every month look for the 1000 PTS Buy-in Twice Monthly $7,500 PTS Freeroll where the top 20% of the field get paid, with 1st place taking down $1,000!
- The 450 PTS buy-in $10K DS PTS Qualifier runs every day at 8:40PM ET and for every 10 players entered, 1 player wins a $60 Tournament Ticket to the $10K Guaranteed (DS) that runs Monday through Thursday aat 9:00 PM ET and Sundays at 6:00 PM ET.
Always check the Bodog Poker Tournament Schedule in the poker lobby under the "Scheduled Tournament" tab because on occasion Bodog Poker hosts additional PTS buy-in tournaments.
Every Month Bodog Poker hosts $15,000 in Poker Point FreeRolls and that means you need to be playing to give yourself more chances to fatten up your bankroll. The great news is that Bodog Poker's Guarantee tournaments normally do not fill up and Bodog adds to the prize pool to make the Guarantee; that means fewer players but the prize pool is still guaranteed. For example: Sunday March 27th at 4:00PM ET 566 players entered Bodog's $100K Guaranteed Tournament and Bodog added $15,100 to the prize pool.
PokerWorks Special Promotions with Bodog Poker
PokerWorks has special promotions with Bodog Poker and being a PokerWorks' referred player has privileges. We have one coming up that's going to make you glad you got your Bodog Poker account through us. If you don't already have a Bodog Poker account, get one now, get a 110% bonus up to $1,100 when you use the Bodog Poker Bonus Code POKERWORKS. Come back for the big news. But don't take our word for it, find out for yourself.