Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
there was a mad rush going on, even Santa brought his mouse.
The reindeer lined up, the competition was about to start,
all were warned - it wasn't for the faint of heart.
With a mad rush of noise that ended in a BOOM,
the Tournament Director of the Universe stood, filling the room.
"It's time to hurry, it's time to play; we have choices for you to plan your stay!
But you my friend must play, play, play!"
A sweeping spin displayed the satchel on his back,
he rolled out three GIANT poker rooms with packages stacked.
"$16,000 packages to the Aussie Millions - that's what's inside.
Play one, play them all! Get ready for the ride!"
PartyPoker has a package deal waiting for players that want to take a poker playing vacation in style at the Aussie Millions in Melbourne in January, 2012. There are many ways to win a $16,000 tournament package and one of them is absolutely FREE!
The $16,000 Aussie Millions Package
- $11,400 Aussie Millions Main Event buy-in
- Eight nights’ accommodation at the Crown Promenade Hotel, which is right next to the Crown
- Casino where the Aussie Millions is taking place
- $2,500 spending money
How does a Freeroll every day sound? Good, we knew you would agree! The Freeroll sends the top 25 players into the $2 Aussie Millions Sub-Qualifiers Speed Rebuy events and from there you keep playing up - up - up until you have a seat in the $640+$40 Aussie Millions Satellite and one out of 15 players will be singing all the way to the Aussie Millions.
- AUD10,000 + AUD600 buy-in to the Main Event, Day 1A, January 22nd, 2012 at 12:30PM, (approx. $10,500 USD).
- $2,500 for 10 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Crown Promenade Hotel, Melbourne, January 19th – 29th, 2012.
- $250 for handling fees.
- $2,750 for flights and expenses.
- 2 tickets to a VIP player’s party on January the 19th.
It's easy to put yourself in a position to step into the spotlight of poker stardom. Instead of following in the footsteps of previous winners like 2011 Champion David Gorr that took home AUD$2,000,000, or 2010 champion Tyron Krost that took home AUD$2,000,000, make your own path to the winner's circle.
If you would like to join the likes of Gus Hansen, Andy Black, Jimmy Fricke, and Tony Bloom, as Aussie Millions Champions, then your journey must start at William Hill Poker where they will be awarding several $16,000 tournament packages right up until January 7th
- $10,000+$600 Main Event Buy-in
- 10 Night's accommodation at Crown Promenade Hotel in Melbourne
- $2,750 for flights and spending money
- 2 VIP players' party tickets for Jan. 19
Don't miss the 2012 Aussie Millions!
If you experience any problems with any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.