The goal of the game of poker is to finish with the most chips, keep playing, keep stacking, and never give up the quest to take all the chips on the table. EXCEPT when you're playing Doubleup Sit and Gos at William Hill Poker. Doubleup Sit and Gos are about finishing in the top half of the tournament and when you're playing William Hill's Doubleup Sit and Go Madness, you're playing for a share of $10,000.
PokerWorks and William Hill Poker are bringing you Doubleup Sit and Go Madness to add a little spice to your online poker play and give you a shot at winning cash. November 30th kicked off the Madness but it runs to January 10th, 2013, and $10,000 in cash up for grabs.
Play for your share of $10,000. If you are a PokerWorks' referred player and you've been playing Doubleup Sit and Gos, you're already earning points. Keep playing and keep climbing to earn prizes according to your finish on the leaderboard.
The Doubleup Sit and Go works like this: Half of the field will get twice the buy-in back and the other half end up empty-handed. In a four-handed game, the top two players are paid; in a six-handed game the top three places are paid, and in a 10-handed game, the top five players are in the money. Compared to a standard Sit and Go where normally only a third of players receive prize money, variance is much less.
The $10,000 Double Up Sit and Go Madness is open to all players who sign up at William Hill through PokerWorks' links. The field is limited to fellow PokerWorks' players; fewer players means a better shot at taking home cash! The Doubleup Sit and Go tournaments that are valid for this promotion are: four, six, and 10-handed variants. Leaderboard points are awarded as follows:
|No. of players||Finishing Position||Points||No. of players||Finishing Position||Points|
|4 Players||1st||5||10 Players||1st||10|
Most promotions leave you empty handed if you finish out of the money, but not the Doubleup Sit and Go; you can still earn leaderboard points according to your finish.
The $10,000 prize money is paid out as follows:
The top leaderboard player takes home an amazing $1,000 first place prize on January 10th! An additional $9,000 will be shared between positions 2-100! There's even more value coming your way when you take advantage of the massive 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus you get at William Hill through PokerWorks' download link. Add the fact that all the points you earn during the promotion also go towards clearing your deposit bonus and you know it's time to get in action!
Download William Hill here at PokerWorks and get in the running for the $10,000 Doubleup Sit and Go Madness AND the massive 200% match up to $2,000 first deposit bonus. Players who have previously downloaded William Hill here at PokerWorks are also eligible to play in this fantastic promotion.
Terms and conditions apply, please note:
- The $10,000 Double-Up Madness promotion is only open to players who have signed up to William Hill through the group of companies that includes PokerWorks. They must be "tagged" to one of the company group in order to be eligible to play in this promotion.
- Only results from four player, six player and ten player Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments will be eligible for leader board points.
- Only Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments played between 00:00GMT on Nov.30 and 23:59GMT Jan.10, 2013 will be eligible for leader board points.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the player who has played the most Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments during the promotional period will be deemed to have the higher score. For example: Player A has 1,000 points from 100 games, Player B has 1,000 points from 90 games. Player A would be deemed to have their higher score.
- The decision of PokerWorks and William Hill management is final.
- PokerWorks and William Hill reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any point.
- Usual William Hill rules, terms and conditions apply.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.