PaddyPower Poker is kicking off the Paddy's Tournament Championship and you're invited to get in at the ground floor and scoop as much of the cash as possible during the year - win your share of $100,000. Here's how it works: You play poker! OK, there's a bit more to it than that but the meat of the promotion is that you play poker to get ranked and win prizes.
Paddy's Tournament Championship will find you receiving points for playing Multi-Table tournaments and Sit & Gos. We know you're smart but we're going to spell it out for you anyway...the more tournaments you play and the higher your finish, the more points you earn and your ultimate goal will be to grab the crown and become "King" when the smoke clears. During the year you want to rank as high as possible on weekly, monthly, and yearly Paddy Power Leader Boards.
All you have to do is play your favorite tournaments and score the rewards. Every week you'll be ranked by how much you play and how well you finish in PaddyPower's Multi-Table tournaments and Sit & Gos. Each Weekly Leaderboard awards a cash prize to the top 30 players AND everyone finishing in the top 100 receive points towards the Monthly Leader Board.
The points scoring and prizes increase in the Monthly Leader Board where the top 75 get a guaranteed share in more than $2,000. AND the top 150 get Yearly Leader Board points.
Paddy's Tournament Championship just gets better; finish in the top 200 on the Yearly Leader Board and you are 'in' for a prize pool that has a massive $50,000 up for grabs. Take home 1st place and you'll be the proud owner of a $6,000 Irish Open package and Champion Rewards that include your own Bounty Tournament, your own blog, and you also get the chance to formally open Irish Open 2014 - and more.
The First weekly Leader Board starts on January 7th, 2013, and the last one ends December 31st, 2013. All weekly boards run from Monday 00.01 to Sunday 23.59 GMT.
- Play Multi-table tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments to earn Weekly Leader Board points
- NOTE: tournaments must have 6 or more starters and a buy-in of $1 minimum to award points
- The more tournaments you play and the better you place, the more Weekly Leader Board points you earn
- EXAMPLE 1: you play in 10 $5 Sit & Go’s (10 seats) and finish 5th in all - you get 29.3 Points
- EXAMPLE 2: you play in one $5 Multi-table tournament with 500 starters and finish 8th - you get 21.8 Points.
- The top 30 players on the weekly board receive cash prizes, while everyone in the top 100 get monthly leaderboard points (See below table)
- The weekly leader board is updated a minimum of 2x times every week: Thursday (1st time) and Monday (final results)
- Monthly Points are credited on the Monday following the end of each Weekly Leader Board
Prizes in the Weekly Leader Board:
Monthly Leader Board
You earn points towards the Monthly Leader Boards by competing in Weekly Leader Boards. Monthly Leader Boards run from January 2013 to December 2013.
- You accumulate Monthly Leader Board points based on your finishing rank in Weekly Leader Boards.
- The Weekly Leader Board Prize table shows how many Monthly Leader Board points you get.
- Monthly Leader Board points can ONLY be won via Weekly Leader Boards which start within the same calendar month (e.g points earned in the Weekly Leader Board running 1st January to 6th January will count towards January's Monthly Leaderboard).
- The top 75 players on the monthly board receive cash prizes, while the top 100 get Yearly Leader Board points (see Table below).
- Monthly Leader Board prizes are credited on the first Monday of the month.
Yearly Leader Boards - Yearly Leader Board points are credited once per month.
- You accumulate Yearly Leader Board points based on your finishing rank in Monthly Leader Boards.
- The player who finishes in first place will be crowned 'King' and will be rewarded a Luxury $6,000 Irish Open Package + Champion Rewards.
- All players who rank in the top 200 will get a prize (as per the table below)
- Players finishing on rank 5-200 on the Yearly Leader Board are invited to play in the 'Yearly Super Freeroll' which takes place on January 12th, 2014 at 20:00 GMT.
- See Prizes in the Yearly Super Freeroll below.
- Yearly Leader Board points are credited once per month.
- The Yearly Leader Board is updated once per month
Finishing in the Yearly Leader Board from 5-200 will get you an invite to play the 'Yearly Super Freeroll' to fight it out for the following prizes:
By now you’ve figured out the +EV of playing Paddy’s Tournament Championship and it’s time to get started. Open your new PaddyPower Poker account here at PokerWorks and pick up a 200% bonus on your first deposit up to $2,000 simply by using our link. Becoming our referred player has long-term benefits by giving you access to all bonuses and promotions we run exclusively with PaddyPower.
Be in action on January 7th and start building your leaderboard points…see how it works? You play poker!