You know the Nexus 4 smartphone has been out of stock more than it has been on the shelf - and the whole world wants one - so put on your favorite poker playing shirt, grab your lucky hat, (all other attire is totally your choice), and get ready to play PartyPoker as PokerWorks’ referred player.
PartyPoker is hosting an Aussie Millions Freeroll on February 9th at 15:00 ET (20:00 GMT) that is exclusive to PokerWorks' players. Players who are depositing for the first time on PartyPoker between January 28th and February 9th will automatically have a seat in the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.
- Tournament Name: PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll
- Date: February 9th, 2013
- Time: 15:00 ET (20:00GMT)
- Prize pool: Nexus 4 plus $2,000 in cash
- Payout structure: Winner receives a Nexus 4, Cash awarded according to standard PartyPoker payout structure.
- Restrictions: Only available to PokerWorks’ players who make their first deposit between January 28th and February 9th
With only a 12-day window for qualifying, the field in the freeroll should be much smaller than usual; with that in mind, a brand new Nexus 4 moves even closer into view.
The easiest way to get started at PartyPoker is to take advantage of PokerWorks' exclusive relationship with PartyPoker and accept $50 FREE when you register your new account. Keep in mind that you must still make a deposit between January 28th and February 9th to play for the Nexus 4 and $2,000 cash prize pool along with the $50 Free offer.
Follow the instructions to get your PartyPoker bankroll:
- Download PartyPoker through PokerWorks
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PWFREE50"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerWorks and fill in our registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you've completed the steps, you'll find $20 in your PartyPoker account - look for your confirmation email. Earning at least 40 PartyPoints is required before you can withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two (2) PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees and you’ll clear the point requirements in short order – pick your favorite game and start playing.
Earn 40 PartyPoints and another $30 will be deposited into your account bringing the total free cash amount to $50. Please be aware that this $30 is in the form of a release restricted bonus and you must generate another 160 points before the bonus is released as cash into your account. You have 120 days otherwise the $30 will be forfeited.
Pick up $50 FREE and get in the game, be sure to make a deposit to qualify for the Aussie Millions Freeroll. Take no prisoners and enjoy the spoils!