PartyPoker knows what it takes to roll your excitement-meter right over the top bar and that's why you are being invited to play in a $2,000 Aussie Millions Freeroll on February 9th at 15:00 ET (20:00 GMT) that is exclusive to PokerWorks' players. But the booty isn't only cash, there's a Nexus 4 Smartphone waiting at the top of the winner's list too.
- Tournament Name: PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll
- Date: February 9th, 2013
- Time: 15:00 ET (20:00GMT)
- Prize pool: Nexus 4 plus $2,000 in cash
- Payout structure: Winner receives a Nexus 4, Cash awarded according to standard PartyPoker payout structure.
- Restrictions: Only available to PokerWorks’ players who make their first deposit between January 28th and February 9th
Players who are depositing for the first time on PartyPoker between January 28th and February 9th will automatically have a seat in the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.
With the qualifying window only open for 12 days, the field in the freeroll is expected to be much smaller than usual. Get in the freeroll, play your best game, and set your sights on Nexus 4 Smartphone.
Get started at PartyPoker by taking advantage of PokerWorks' exclusive relationship with PartyPoker and lock up $50 FREE when you register your new account. Keep in mind that you must still make a deposit between January 28th and February 9th to play for the Nexus 4 and $2,000 cash prize pool along with the $50 Free offer.
Follow the instructions to get your PartyPoker bankroll:
- Download PartyPoker through PokerWorks
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PWFREE50"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerWorks and fill in our registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you've completed the steps, you'll find $20 in your PartyPoker account - look for your confirmation email. Earning at least 40 PartyPoints is required before you can withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two (2) PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees and you’ll clear the point requirements in short order – pick your favorite game and start playing.
Earn 40 PartyPoints and another $30 will be deposited into your account bringing the total free cash amount to $50. Please be aware that this $30 is in the form of a release restricted bonus and you must generate another 160 points before the bonus is released as cash into your account. You have 120 days otherwise the $30 will be forfeited.
Pick up $50 FREE and get in the game, be sure to make a deposit to qualify for the Aussie Millions Freeroll and do it today, the qualifying period is almost over.