In less than 10 days the inaugural International Stadiums Poker Tour (ISPT) will kick off and poker fans have a chance to get in on the action at official ISPT partner TonyBet.
TonyBet, an online betting firm has set odds for the ISPT Main Event in Wembley Stadium and is offering lines on players like Sam Trickett, Marcel Luske, Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi, David Benyamine and the one and only Antanas “Tony G” Guoga, TonyBet's very own.
London's Wembley Stadium will host the ISPT Main Event on May 31st with expectations of crowning the first champion on June 5th. The ISPT began online with Day 1 in February and several ISPT partnering sites started the ball rolling with qualifiers. A trip to London is in the works for those who advanced online — they'll square off on the Wembley Stadium lawn for the title. If you didn't win a seat online, you can still join in with a direct buy in of €3,000 for a chance to win the €1 million first-place prize and write poker history.
There are a number of choices for TonyBet customers for the Main Event with most consisting of heads-up battles between the name-brand poker pros. Trickett appears to be the favorite to advance over his opponent Mizrachi.
Some of the last-longer lines:
- Sam Trickett (1.60) vs. Michael Mizrachi (2.20)
- Michael Mizrachi (1.75) vs. Robert Mizrachi (1.95)
- Barney Boatman (1.80) vs. Ross Boatman (1.90)
- David Benyamine (1.75) vs. Dave Ulliott (1.95)
- Marcel Luske (1.75) vs. Dave Ulliott (1.95)
- Annand "Victor" Ramdin (1.85) vs. Ram Vaswani (1.85)
- Toby Lewis (1.75) vs. James Dempsey (1.95)
- Erich Kollmann (1.85) vs. James Mitchell (1.85)
- Govert Metaal (1.85) vs. Luke Schwartz (1.85)
- Antanas "Tony G" Guoga (1.80) vs. Marcel Luske (1.90)
Get involved in the action when you bet on Tony G's individual performance. On Tony G's making the finale table - 50-1, but remember that Tony G is filled with heart and commitment and if he goes on to win the event, it pays out 500-1! Never underestimate The G!
Included in the betting lines for the ISPT tournament are the odds on the number of players and the winning hand. Visit TonyBet.com to see all of the ISPT lines and place your bets.
Visit ISPT.com for more tournament information.