WSOP.com just announced the launch of a new and improved
Action Club Loyalty Program for Nevada players. The program kicked off on the 1st of November for real-money online poker players with higher WSOP Point multipliers for Action Club tier members. The Action Club Loyalty Program adds more cash to your playing bankroll — and your pocket!
As of November 1st loyal grinders become part of a point multiplier system where players will earn more WSOP Points with every new tier they reach. Obviously, the more you play, the higher you'll climb up through the tier levels. Take a look at the new WSOP Multipliers:
- Silver members increase from 1x to 4x in points
- Gold members increase from 2x to 5x in points
- Platinum members increase from 3.5x to 6x in points
- Elite members increase from 7x to 10x in points
- Seven Stars members increase from 10x to 15x in points
The month of November has even more in store for loyal players at the WSOP.com — extra rakeback above and beyond the new Loyalty Program for players who play 100 raked hands per day or more. Get a seat, get in the game and play as much as possible to earn the rewards and get more back at the end of the month! Here's how it works:
- 100 raked hands per day played in 15 days during November earns 10% additional rakeback for November
- 200 raked hands per day played in 20 days during November earns 20% additional rakeback for November
- 500 raked hands per day played in 30 days during November earns 30% additional rakeback for November
Anyone located within the state of Nevada could take a seat at the WSOP.com tables as of September. Real-money play is available for both PC and Mac Users in a wide variety of games and stakes, including daily $100 and $25 freerolls for players of all levels.
Currently running — and a huge draw — are the WSOP.com Online Championships which is a series of nine tournaments with $500,000 in added prize money. The winners from each of those nine events will have the opportunity to make poker history as they play in the first-ever "Online Nine," which coincides with the November Nine on November 4th-5th, 2013. The biggest event of the WSOP.com Online Championships competition is the $215 Main Event, which kicks off at 2 p.m. on Saturday, November 2nd and features $75,000 in added money to the prize pool.
Find more information at the WSOP.com and the only way to get in scoop cash and enjoy the benefits of the Action Club Loyalty Program is to download the software now and make a deposit to start playing today!