Money makes the world go round – and keeps you in action in your favorite PokerStars cash games and tournaments. You knew that? Great because the next step of today’s game plan is to tell you how you can get a seat in a $10,000 Freeroll. The freeroll is a PokerWorks exclusive which means you have to open your PokerStars account through our link! While you’re signing up, be sure to take advantage of the generous sign-up bonus you get upon making your first deposit AND lock up the chance to play for a share of $10,000 in a super exclusive PokerWorks freeroll tournament at PokerStars!
P-S-S-S-T!!! Our referred players at PokerStars are welcome too!
The PokerWorks-exclusive freeroll starts at 7:00 PM GMT on September 9th and can be found in the PokerStars lobby:
- Tournament Name: PokerNews $10k SINGLE
- Tournament ID: 931374037
- Date: September 9th, 2014
- Time: 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET
The freeroll is open to both new and existing PokerWorks’ referred PokerStars players – the only difference is the qualifying routes vary depending on whether you are new to PokerStars, or have previously signed up using PokerWorks links and marketing codes.
The guide to playing for a share of $10,000 in the tournament follows:
- New players need to download PokerStars through PokerWorks, create an account using our marketing code POKERWORKS, and make a deposit between August 1st-31st, 2014, to get a seat in the September tournament.
- Existing PokerWorks players, need to generate 100 VPPs during August to qualify for the tournament in September.
Once you have your seat locked up, you’re in a perfect spot to see how much you can add to your bankroll out of the $10,000 prize pool and prepare your arsenal of bragging rights! Head for PokerStars now — to sign up or to play as much as you can to generate the VPPs you need!