Starting Sunday, May 31st, through Sunday, June 7th, 2015, you're going to be able to enjoy the fun and excitement of a brand new promotion at Full Tilt — The Stack — and it's guaranteed to keep you stacking if things go anywhere close to the way you envision the ending.
The Stack is an incredible opportunity to show off your deep stack tournament skills — 16 featured deep stack tournaments — with buy-ins that everyone can handle, no matter the size of your bankroll. You'll enjoy more action, more excitement, and more chips in The Stack and the part that may appeal to you the most is that The Stack has a total guaranteed prize pool of $700,000.
That's not all that's up for grabs though, wrap your brain around this: You get a shot at a $13,000 VIP Prize Package for two to UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor in Las Vegas; Black Card status for two months; and $4,000 worth of FTOPS Tournament Tickets. What's not to love about this opportunity?
You'll be playing the world's favorite poker format (most of the world anyway), each event is No Limit Hold'em. You need to take down one of the events of the series to win one of the two Tournament of Champions Events because that's where all the frosting is waiting that is over and above the cash you win for taking home first prize.
Weekend of Champions
Winning one of The Stack tournaments will get you a seat in one of the two Tournament of Champions events that are waiting at Full Tilt Poker during the Weekend of Champions.
On Saturday, June 13th, at 15:00 ET, The Low tournament of Champions kicks off with the following prizes waiting for the top three finishers:
- 1st place: A seat in the High Tournament of Champions, custom Black Card status awarding 100% net cashback for a full two months, and a $1,000 FTOPS ticket
- 2nd place: $500 FTOPS ticket
- 3rd place: $250 FTOPS ticket
On Sunday, June 14th, at 15:00 ET, The High tournament of Champions will put cards in the air and award the top three finishers with the following:
- 1st place: Fasten your seat belt and get ready for the thrill of a lifetime when you win a $13,000 trip for two to one of the biggest fight nights of the year – Aldo v McGregor; The featherweight title at UFC 189 is at stake in Las Vegas; VIP extras – AND a two-month Black Card status awarding 100% net cashback and a $1,000 FTOPS ticket
- 2nd place: $1,000 FTOPS ticket
- 3rd place: $500 FTOPS ticket
If all else fails, head for The Last Chance Saloon
If it's been one of those weeks, and you can't put anything together in the daily tournaments, you still have a shot. The Stack Flip Freeroll runs on Saturday, June 13th, at 14:00 ET. If you played in any of the events during The Stack, you'll have a ticket to The Stack Flip Freeroll — play in two or more events, you'll have two tickets.
If you can't get a seat in one of the Freerolls that are running during the Tournament of Champions, you can watch the live stream — with commentary — live on Twitch.
Whether you get the chance to play during the Tournament of Champions or not, we have an exclusive freeroll you'll love that has a $5,000 prize pool. Here's how to get a seat:
If you're not signed up to Full Tilt, sign up through our link for a number of great reasons:
- You are going to receive an awesome deposit bonus just by downloading Full Tilt here — 100% up to $600;
- Every promotion and bonus we run with Full Tilt (and they number quite a few), you are eligible to be a part of it;
- We have one of those great promotions running right now with Full Tilt and you can find all the details here: "Qualify Today for a $5,000 PokerWorks Exclusive Freeroll at Full Tilt" and you only have six days to qualify for our freeroll. If you're a new player, or our referred player at Full Tilt, you can play our exclusive $5,000 Freeroll. All the information you need is in the above link.
Keep Reading to Get a Stack Deposit Freeroll Ticket
Head to 'My Promotions' and OPT IN from the Full Tilt Poker lobby, then make a qualifying deposit to get a Stack deposit Freeroll Ticket — from Monday, May 25th through Sunday, May 31st. Depositing $20 or more will get you a Stack Tournament Ticket also.
- Deposit between $10 and $19.99 - receive a Stack Deposit Freeroll Ticket
- Deposit between $20 and $39.99 - receive a $2.50 Tournament Ticket and a Stack Deposit Freeroll ticket
- Deposit $40 or more - receive a $5 Tournament Ticket and a Stack Deposit Freeroll ticket
Take your Freeroll tickets when you receive them and register for the Stack Deposit Freeroll where there will be 100 tickets waiting to The Stack's Low Main Event — each ticket is valued at $25. That freeroll starts at 14:00 ET on Tuesday, June 2nd.
If you increased your deposit amount to include The Stack event tickets, you can use them to play Stack Events or register for various satellites in The Stack series.
Get ready to rumble in The Stack — and in our exclusive Freeroll and make sure you're qualified before the sun sets on May 31st, 2015.