You may have played the PokerWorks-exclusive Full Tilt freerolls in the past – congratulations if you did! Back then getting a seat was a bit more complex with the qualifying period and events but all of that has changed. Now you can take a seat in the PokerWorks-exclusive $5,000 Freeroll that kicks off at Full Tilt on October 9; keep reading to find out how.
The need to generate a certain number of VPPs or opening your account through a specific link no longer applies. The best news for some of you may be that you don’t even have to make a deposit.
Here’s all that’s required to play for a piece of the $5,000 freeroll on October 9:
- You need an account at Full Tilt (get one here if you aren’t registered)
- Look in the Full Tilt lobby to find the freeroll
- Register and use the following password.
That’s all there is to it – get ready to play in tomorrow’s massive guaranteed freeroll at Full Tilt!
All the info:
- Tournament Name:PokerNews $5k Freeroll
- Tournament ID#: 299474593
- Password: rt45jh63
- Date: October 9, 2015
- Time: 14:00 ET (19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET)
- Qualification: Use the password and register!