RAZZ POKER RULESRazz is a 7 card stud game played in identical format to 7 card stud. The differences between the two are that each player is trying to make the lowest hand possible - without pairs, A-2-3-4-5 being the best low. Another major difference is that the high card showing is forced to bring-in the bet rather than the low card on the first three cards dealt. On the fourth card dealt, the low hand then starts the action on each round. The lowest five cards in the hand play. In the event of multiple pairs, the lowest pair wins the pot. Aces are always considered low.
DEUCE TO SEVEN POKER RULES
Deuce to 7 is normally played with triple draws. The deal begins in front of a Dealer Button with two players posting the small and big blind for the limit. The object of the game is to make the best possible low. Keep in mind that Aces are always high, straights and flushes hurt your hand, hence 2-3-4-5-7 unsuited is the best possible low hand.
• Each player is dealt five cards. On the first betting round, each player must fold, call, or raise and the Big Blind amount is the bet limit for the first and second betting rounds.
• After the action is complete, the first player discards the cards he wants replaced. Each player, in turn, discards before the dealer burns a card. (There is a burn before each draw). The dealer gives each player all of their cards at once (before dealing the next player's draw cards), announcing the draw of each player as the cards are being dealt.
• A second round of betting begins, with the same limit amount as the first round of betting.
• After the action is complete, each player discards in turn, and the dealer proceeds with dealing and announcing the new draw.
• A third round of betting begins; the limit amount of the big bet is in force during this round.
• After the action is complete, each player discards in turn, and the dealer proceeds with dealing and announcing the new draw. There are no more draws after this round.
• A fourth round of betting begins; the same limit amount as the last betting round. Cards are shown down to declare a winner.
If the game is mixed games and there are eight players at the table, during the Deuce to 7 Triple Draw round, the first two players after the small and big blind, are given ‘sit out' buttons as only six players are dealt in each hand due to running out of cards. As the Button moves, so do the ‘sit out' buttons. If the game is played NO LIMIT, there is only one draw and all eight players are dealt in.
H.O.R.S.E. and H.O.E
Mixed Games have become a big favorite over the last few years. Mixed games are any variety of different games being played at the same table, with the same players, at the same limit. Mixed games might be H-O-R-S-E (Holdem, Omaha, Razz, Stud, and Stud 8 or better), or H-O-E (Holdem, Omaha, and Stud 8 or better), or any combination that is set up by the house. The game might change every half hour or by a certain number of hands played.