Welcome to the Internet’s most complete information station on Omaha Hi/Lo! PokerWorks is a great resource for poker players who are interested in learning how to play Omaha Hi/Lo (also known as Omaha 8 or Better) or already love playing the game and want to learn more. We will provide everything you need to know about Omaha Hi/Lo.
We offer the rules of the game, how to play Omaha 8 or better, the history of Omaha Hi/Lo, specific tips on playing, and focused strategies to help you become a winning player to take you past the level of simply understanding how the game is played.
PokerWorks continuously updates our Strategy Section, so bookmark us and come back here often for the latest Omaha Hi/Lo discussion.
All Omaha Hi/Lo Strategy articles in this series will be linked from this page.
- Omaha 8 – Slow Playing In Omaha High Low
- Omaha 8 – Bluffing In Omaha High Low
- Omaha 8 – Playing the River; the Non Nuts
Omaha 8 – Playing the River; “The Nuts”
- Omaha 8 – The Role Of Pot Odds
- Omaha 8 – Playing the Flop, Part Two
- Omaha 8 – Playing the Flop, Part One
- Omaha 8 – Playing the Turn
- Omaha 8 – Playing Low Only Hands Post-Flop
- Omaha 8 – Starting Hands with Multiple Ways of Winning
- Omaha 8 – Starting Hands With Low Potential
- Bluffing In Omaha 8
- Playing Heads-Up In Omaha 8 or Better
- Omaha 8 Strategy– Omaha Hi/Lo Odds
- Omaha 8 – General Tournament Strategy
- Omaha Hi/Lo Strategy for Beginners
- Common Mistakes In Omaha Hi/Lo